All Water Filtration and Purification Products…
Axeon HF4-2540 2.5" x 40" 850 GPD RO Membrane
Categories: Reverse Osmosis Membranes
Axeon HF4-2540 2.5" x 40" 850 GPD RO MembraneAxeon's HF4 series extra low energy RO membranes offer reliability, high performance and consistent results for commercial applications. All membranes are shipped dry for indefinite shelf life, are 100% vacuum integrity tested and can also be ordered as individually wet tested. AXEON HF4-2540 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The HF4-2540 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. The polyamide thin-film used in the AXEON HF4 Series membranes is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 850 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 40"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Extra Low Energy, Brackish Water
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec HF4-2540